Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Rains

In the last three days, I have experienced showers that are literally unexpected during a hot summer such as this. For as long as I can remember, this is really phenomenal because I have not had the same experience. The weathermen say it is a result of an Inter-tropical Convergence Zone or ITCZ, but poor me, I have a bad feeling that something is really changing. I do not even know if I should consider myself lucky to have witnessed this.

My interest therefore in global warming and climate change has been incensed. In the next blogs, I promise to share whatever I will learn - in the most layman's terms I can. I hope I get some help.

By the way, a youth group in the Philippines is hosting an international conference dubbed as World Creative Youth Forum on Sustainable Development. The young from all over the world will gather to see what is their role on the matter and how they can help. Please visit http://www.worldcreativeyouthforum.net/ for more details.

No comments: