Saturday, August 1, 2015

MY LETTER TO MAR ROXAS - Pls be the Man Ninoy prayed for‏


Pls be the Man Ninoy prayed for



11:25 AM
To: mar@marroxas.com

Dear Sec. Mar,

I have always quietly admired you. Many years ago  when you were still a Senator, you even replied  to one  of my blogs on GMA's Mindanao autonomy proposal (almost similar to  PNoy's BBL). 

Just to let you know  that I  am very active in the social media, following the murder of my friend, Journalist Mei  Magsino. And I  have been vocal about  the case  believing the Dimacuha  dynasty  in Batangas City may have something to do with it. In the  same manner that it has something to  do with the threats on my own  life. https://cpj.org/blog/2015/07/justice-delayed-is-justice-denied-in-philippines-m.php / http://bongmacalalad.blogspot.com

Recently, talks  are ripe in Batangas that you are going to  field the Dimacuhas under Liberal Party. This is revolting to the core, if  true. And while  I sympathize  with you,  I must  apologize that if you take the 28-year old Dimacuha dynasty to your fold, I, together with my friends and all the facebook pages I manage and inherited from Mei Magsino will campaign against you.

Thank you Sir, and I hope for your understanding. If you live by the Tuwid na Daan precepts, and refuse to tolerate tyrannical and corrupt politicians, then this early, I congratulate you and hope that you become the President and the MAN Ninoy prayed for in his eulogy to your late father, Sen. Gerry: 
God give us a man a time like this demands:
Strong mind, great heart,
True faith and ready hands.
A man whom the lust of office does not kill.
A man whom the spoils of office cannot buy.
A man who possesses a principle and a will.
A man who will not lie.

Good luck Sir!

JN BONG Macalalad

No comments: